Thursday, July 5, 2018

Welcome Back!

Hope everyone had a great 4th! I know I did! Lots of sun and swimming and a TON of explosives! So I've set up a bunch of stuff today. I've created a profile on Goodreads specifically for this blog. It has a "Currently Reading" section that I will try to keep up to date, and since I can post from here directly to GRs, It will be updated daily(ish) as well!

I also created a Facebook page that is empty at the moment, but everyone uses it so I figured I would need it at some point! XD It also occurred to me today that I had this blog listed as mine on Netgalley using my real name as an ID, so I changed that, Lol. And I will be going by my middle name, Anne, for anything that requires a name for now.

I added 2 more pages that can be found up top there ^ and one reads "Socials". You can find all links there for now. The other reads "Comics" and is blank. It is gonna be that way for now, but i'll let you know when there is content for your perusal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen by Samantha Wilcox

She was the mother of Henry VIII and wife of Henry VII, but who was Elizabeth of York? Raised as the precious eldest child of Edward IV, E...