Thursday, September 13, 2018

Good Morning! So I know i just posted the other day about being back, YAY! And in that post I mentioned having just started a kindle unlimited account to keep books on my phone ALL THE TIME. Well I love this idea and will totally be using it, but I highly enjoy reviewing ARCs. Something about being able to read a book before its released is so exciting! So I am now on Booksprout too!

I will be adding all relevent info to the main page.  I'm still new to it but it doesn't seem to have profile pages that are accessible to readers, but that's ok! Ill be posting all my reviews here and on my bookbub and goodreads pages. I would love to add my reviews to Amazon, buy unfortunately I don't buy enough stuff from them to qualify?? So that's a thing.

Anyways!!!! If you are wanting me to review any upcoming book, shoot me a comment, message or other and let me know! I'm sure i'll be able to find a copy somewhere! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen by Samantha Wilcox

She was the mother of Henry VIII and wife of Henry VII, but who was Elizabeth of York? Raised as the precious eldest child of Edward IV, E...