Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hello! And So sorry!

Hello everyone, I'm back! I know I took quite the hiatus recently and would like to apologize for that. With school starting up for both me and my biggest little, it has been crazy! The only books I've had time to read have been some that I don't recommend (unless you are majoring in Business and Accounting then they could be useful! XD).

Anyways, up until now I've been using Netgalley as my primary source for books to review. I will continue to use them as long as they let me( hopefully none of my ARC publishers are mad at me for taking so long.) But I just got Kindle Unlimited! So I will be reviewing books found there as well to fill up this blog!

So if there is anything you would like me to read PLEASE don't hesitate.

Love you all!💙💗💚💛💜❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen by Samantha Wilcox

She was the mother of Henry VIII and wife of Henry VII, but who was Elizabeth of York? Raised as the precious eldest child of Edward IV, E...